CITY OF DERRY TOUR
Welcome on board our city landmark and community tour – a 1 hour whistle stop tour of the city and an opportunity to hop on-hop off at some our city attractions. Your tour will bring you through the heart of the walled city, providing an audio insight into the city’s historic and social heritage.Our journey also captures some of the best views of the city. So join us at the Tourist Information Centre or Foyle Street and get on board the city’s only open top tour bus. Tickets start at £15pp.
- Stop 1: Tourist Information Centre
- Stop 2: Diamond
- Stop 3: Guildhall
- Stop 4: Rossville Street
- Stop 5: Ebrington
- Stop 6: Nelson Drive
- Stop 7: Queen’s Quay
- You can Hop on/Hop off at any of our 7 designated bus stops
- Tours operate every 30-60 minutes.
Monday – Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm and Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Due to the impact of the COVID 19 pandemic, our tours may be changed on a daily basis. Please contact us (028 7151 1690) for updates on the tour.
If you decide to get off at any of our designated bus stops there can be times where you will need to walk to specific events and attractions. Please come dressed appropriately for the season but keep in mind, the weather in Derry can be cold at any time of the year.
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- A print out of your boarding ticket/voucher
- Hop on/Hop off bus service
- Discounts for some events and attractions
- Entrance fees into events and attractions
- Online tickets are valid for up to 1 year after purchase
- Tickets are active for 24 hours for one day pass holders or 48 hours if you purchase the two day ticket option
- Free cancellation of booking up to 72 hours before departure date, no admin fee imposed.
- Free change of date up to 12 hours before departure date, no admin fee imposed. Change of date can be within 1 year of purchase.
- Anything cancelled within 12 hours will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of some attractions may not be accepted. These are set forth by the attractions themselves and not City Sightseeing Derry.
- The Derry City Sightseeing tour can be joined on any day and at any time
- You can present the voucher either through print out or on your device (i.e mobile, tablet)
- Children under 5 years of age travel free
- Please note we operate closed top buses throughout the each for your comfort
GIANT'S CAUSEWAY TOUR
Explore the Giant’s Causeway with our bus touring trip which brings you amongst the region’s stunning scenery, amazing heritage and rejuvenating outdoor experiences. Our tour rate includes your return travel, drop off at Dunluce Castle and the Causeway Visitor Centre Car Park. The tour departs daily at 10.00am. For group bookings of 4+ guests the cost is £50pp. We can also accommodate bookings for 3 people or less with a single fee of £150.
GAME OF THRONES TOUR
Northern Ireland dramatic bays, unspoilt stunning coastline and misty green mountains are real Game of Thrones territory. Experience some of the most iconic film locations in Westeros on this fun day tour. So join us and get on board! Tickets start at £50pp.